I’m so glad you’ve stopped by my blog. Feel free to contact me at
firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: 469.567.3844
if you have any questions!
Hi, there! Thanks for taking some time to get to know me better!
So, a few things about me…
- I absolutely adore my husband. He’s nothing like me and that’s probably for the best.
- I love my job and the people I work with and for.
- I graduated from Baylor University with a degree in Art History and a minor in photojournalism.
- My love of photography began when I stayed in New York City for a month when I was 17 and photographed for a mission group. Thanks to Bob and Jen, I fell in love with what I do.
- I have never been trick-or-treating in my life, but I think I will let my kids one day.
- Pumpkins, I think, are one of God’s most creative and awesome creations. (I feel like this all year round, FYI)
- I hope I can grow into wearing hats…. right now they look weird on me.
- There are three prints in my room: a Degas, an Ansel Adams and a Greuze.
- When I was 4 years-old, I stepped on our puppy and broke its leg. Talk about a lifetime of guilt…
- I think that life is too short to do just one thing. I want to be 1.) A cool Colorado soccer mom, 2.) a crunchy New Mexico potter, 3.) A New York museum yuppie, 4.) a Texas horse-owner. Right now I’m sticking with “Dallas wedding photographer” and I am thrilled about it.
I’d love to get to know more about you — email me at email@example.com!