I've got some exciting news: We're hiring!
Due to the facts that I can't say no to shooting weddings, I love working directly with my clients and I'm not the most organized photographer of all time, I'm hiring a part-time office manager! Please feel free to pass this along. The information concerning the job is listed below.
I'm currently looking for a part-time office manager to help me out with day-to-day duties. Jess Graham Photography is in need of an extremely organized and driven individual that will be able to help with inbox duties, mailings and workflow management. The pay will be based on experience, will start at $15/hour and will consist of approximately 10-15 hours per week (subject to change based on needs). Requirements are listed below:
- High school diploma
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office and Outlook
- A background in photography or design is preferred but not required
- Must love dogs, especially golden retrievers
Responsibilities are listed below:
- Assist in the fulfillment of wedding album orders
- Work in online galleries
- Fulfill print orders in ROES
- Burning, packaging and mailing DVDs
- Other general office duties
Please send your resume along with why you think you would be a good fit for this position to email@example.com.
Thanks so much! J